I’m flat-footed, check it and see
I wear orthotics in my size 7D
Come on, baby, can we sit out this dance?
I’m flat-footed, flat-footed!
I’m shortsighted, check it and see
I can’t anticipate the things that will be
Hang on, baby, while I do something rash
I’m shortsighted, shortsighted!
Parody Lyrics by Jonathan Caws-Elwitt
- CINNAMON ROLL (after “Cinnamon Girl”)
- LIKE MY FOYER (after “Light My Fire”)
- A LETTER (after “The Letter”)
- THEME FROM DR. DOOLINEN
- PAINTED CURB (after “Tainted Love”)
- SHAKESPEARE IN THE PARK (after “Strangers in the Night”)
- SHMUTS ON MY PANTS (after “Dust in the Wind”)
- GHOSTWRITER (after “Low Rider”)
- DABBLING (after “Dreaming”)
- RIKKI, DON’T LOSE MY LUGGAGE (after “Rikki, Don’t Lose That Number”)
- RIKKI, DON’T USE THAT PLUMBER (after “Rikki, Don’t Lose That Number”)
Beatles Parody Lyrics by Jonathan Caws-Elwitt
- ALL I’VE GOTTEN DONE (“All I’ve Got to Do”)
- ALL MY LUGGAGE (“All My Loving”)
- I DON’T WANT TO SPILL THE PASTRY (“I Don’t Want to Spoil the Party”)
- I’LL SWALLOW THE FUN (“I’ll Follow the Sun”)
- YOU’VE LIKED ME TWO MONTHS (“You Like Me Too Much”)
Back to Monkeys 1, Typewriters 0 contents.
Copyright © 1990–2011 Jonathan Caws-Elwitt.